Pages

HAPPY HEXAGON BIRTHDAY CARD

Sunday, July 22, 2012

I started making cards last December and while I just love it, I am ALWAYS behind schedule and frantically trying to create late at night (not a good idea for me) or early in the morning before the day gets crazy.  However, I have actually managed to finish my daughter's birthday card EARLY.  This was a perfect opportunity to use Papertreyink's happy hexagon cover plate die.  I selected My Mind's Eye Evangeline paper and sprinkled it though out the card.
PTI's Double Ended Banner Die and a MME brad completed the front.
The colors aren't good in my photo but the brad matches the Kraft paper perfectly (doesn't look like it does it)
Papertrey Ink Happy Hexagon cover sheet
Inside:

The large hexagon was cut on the Cameo.

So glad this is done with plenty of time to spare.  Now I have to finish coloring the baby card I started weeks ago! sigh.
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

2 comments