Pages

JUSTINKLINED BIRTHDAY CARD

Friday, July 20, 2012

This glam digital image from Justinklined.com was the inspiration for a card for my step-daughter.  I wanted something that reflected her love of shoes and fashion and I  also wanted to work a little outside my comfort zone of softer colors. I decided that the sole of the shoe had to reflect ultimate glamour so it just had to be RED and the high contrast palate of black, red, grey, silver and white just flowed from that.  I colored the image with copics and then made the card more three dimensional card by turning my middle layer. Of course I had to use some bling (the letters, rhinestoes and Atyou Spica on the shoe.  


Justinklined fashion shoe





Supply List:

Justinklined.com fashion shoe
Copics and Atyou Spica
Copic Xpress It paper
Spellbinders Lacy Circles die
Cheery Lynne Fanciful Flourish die
Memory Box Macarena Corner die 
Neenah solar white
Rhinestones are from Michael's
Patterned paper Making Memories Wedding 8x8 (stash)
Red paper from stash 
Bling letters from stash








Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment