Pages

CRAFT ROOM CHAOS

Thursday, December 13, 2012

What a mess my craft room is in.  About a month ago I decided I needed to rearrange, redo and add
some vertical space over my work area.  So, I pulled everything off and put it on the floor and on every available horizontal space.  Well since everything was down I thought I might as well paint.  So now I am living in a disaster zone.  We were in NYC and Washington DC for a week, then I had to go to work and was jet lagged and what with all the typical business upon returning (4 loads of laundry to do) I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANYTHING DONE.  Please a little sympathy would be appropriate here.  Also, I got a HUGE haul of stuff from Papertrey Ink, Simon Says Stamps, MFT and the list goes on and all that needs to be filed away.  What I have been able to do is to P-touch all my ink pads and order a couple of reinkers.  That is pretty organized now but I think I have another order of ink pads coming??? Help, it is a disease.  Anyway I thought I'd share some chaos photos and hopefully after the new year I will be finished.
Oops, forgot, we will be in Mammoth for 2 1/2 weeks so can't get anything done then (but I will bring up
lots of projects to work on.  Hope this chaos doesn't go on too long cause I can't get any FUN stuff done.


SOME OF THE HAUL

INK PADS I USE MOST OFTEN, NOW LABELED

THIS IS THE WALL THAT NEEDS THE VERTICAL STORAGE

THESE TWO PHOTOS SHOW EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE AND
ALSO A RUBBER MAID THAT I PACK FOR MAMMOTH
                                       

THIS IS JUST EMBARRASSING!

Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment