Pages

IPAD APP FOR CRAFTING INVENTORY

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Do you forget what you own and end up with duplicates? I sure do and it really annoys me a lot to spend money on something I already own. For the last few months I have been using an app on my ipad called N+OTES and I love it. It is extremely simple to use and additional features are available to purchase. I will take you through it using screen shots.

The first screen shot is the main menu that shows upon opening the app. You add whatever categories you want on the left side and they are alphabetized.

The next view shows a highlighted list with the sub-list on the right.

The third shows the next level which is the actual inventory, the first page is dies and the second the stamps.

Me likely!! I also like that I can cut, paste and edit,which I had to do with my Copic refills since I am not at home to actually look at what I have. I went to my account on Oozak.com and cut and pasted my refill orders right into the inventory. Of course, I had to edit somewhat but it took mere seconds.

The other useful thing is to keep track of items used as I make cards or layouts that I want to post in my blog. I was using a notebook but I sometimes forget to take it with me.

If you want an easy way to keep track of all the "stuff" that you have I highly recommend this app.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/n+otes/id480085812?mt=8










Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

3 comments

  1. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Thanks do much for your comment on my die/stamp tutorial, hope you found it useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I have no idea. I have been using Evernote for a while. The main thing I like about it is that with the snip tool (windows)on my desktop I can easily add a picture of the item. I also find that working from my receipts helps but I am way, way behind in entering.

      Delete