Pages

ONLINE CARD CLASSES PATTERN PLAY

Saturday, March 23, 2013

                                                  

pattern play, justinklined poppy corner

pattern play, justinklined poppy corner

What a wonderful 5 day class with amazing teachers.  I was able in the midst of having the flu to finish one card using the stamp resist technique (on a card that I have been unable to finish for months)  The image was colored months ago but I just couldn't decide how to finish it.  I started rummaging through my pattern papers and found these two papers.  The stripe is from BG Aspen Frost.  I then used Impression Obsession Greenery and heat embossed with clear.  Then I used a Distress ink pad - bundled sage? - and added color.
I decided to leave the embossing on to give the bottom part of the card some heft and shine.  Cut the pattern up and voila! used two techniques for patterned paper.  
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment