Pages

Online Card Classes Watercolor for card makers

Monday, May 5, 2014

                                             

I have been so excited to start this class!  Woohoo, finally!  I have been wanting to do a watercolor resist technique and thought I would try that today.  I also did a watercolor background but it is still drying so will have to wait till later to make a card.  I love this sunflower stamp from Stampendous and I embossed using white ultra detail embossing powder onto Tim Holtz watercolor paper (the smooth side).  I used Dr. Martin's Hydrus watercolors to loosely  paint the flowers and leaves.  I also used the paints for the background.  Sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink Wishes come true and it is mounted on  PTI kraft paper.

online card classes watercolor



online card classes watercolor
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

2 comments