Pages

ONLINE CARD CLASSES WATERCOLOR DAY 11 PLAY DAY

Saturday, May 17, 2014

How sad that this wonderful class is over but so happy I participated.  Now what will I watch tomorrow morning with my tea?  

I loved today's bonus videos but I had started this piece and spent sometime today finishing it.  It is all done with Distress Inks.  The stamp is from Stampendous- Bowl bouquet.  I embossed with Hero Arts detail white embossing powder.

online card classes, watercolor, stampendous, distress inks


online card classes, watercolor, stampendous, distress inks


Thanks to Kristina, Jennifer and Jennifer for putting together this class and thanks to all the talented teachers.  I learned a lot and will have fun practicing some of the techniques that I didn't have a chance to try
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

2 comments

  1. This is a beautiful image and you have colored it so well. It is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card, you did such a great job on it! Don't you hate it when there's no new class email each morning?!

    ReplyDelete