Pages

A GLITZY BIRTHDAY CARD

Friday, September 5, 2014

This card is for a childhood friend who remains one of my favorite people to this day.  I am lucky enough to get to see her this week for her birthday.

I first applied the gold embossing paste to the stencil and when it was thoroughly dry I layered distress inks.  I die cut the sentiment our of three layers of the same purple cardstock so the sides would show purple.  I stamped with the gold metallic ink and embossed with the gold tinsel embossing powder (I used the same embossing powder on the edges of the card stock)
Hearts have a glob of Glossy Accents and the whole card was spritzed with a bit of water and then the gold Color Shine.  

Papertrey ink, birthday card, distress ink, embossing




This is the inside which I totally forgot to photograph before signing (sigh).
It is PTI Framed Love die embossed with the same Ranger gold tinsel

                                                                                 
This is the bottom inside which is just a gold foil paper (stash) stamped and embossed in the same gold tinsel.  Hard to photograph with my cell phone but it is a nice and shiny gold on gold that does match the rest of the gold on the card.





MFT SCROLLED BACKGROUND STENCIL
PAPERTREY INK BIRTHDAY TRIO, TIPPED TOP DIES, FRAMED LOVE DIE
DISTRESS INKS AND MINI DISTRESS BLENDERS
TIM HOLTZ GOLD STARS COVERED IN GLOSSY ACCENTS
RANGER GOLD EMBOSSING TINSEL
DELICATA GOLDEN GLITZ INK PAD
WENDY VECCHI GOLD EMBOSSING PASTE
HEIDI SWAPP COLOR SHINE GOLD
BAZZILL CARD SHOPPE CARDSTOCK 



Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment