Pages

LAWNSCAPING CHALLENGE: CRITTERS

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Love this challenge, can never get too many critters!  This card, however, morphed from my original idea a bit and took a lot of masking and hand cutting (really don't like to do that) but I think it ended up pretty cute.  There are a lot of supplies which I will try to list tomorrow but I wanted to get this up tonight .


















This is my working sketch (using all the masks I made).The original idea was to just cut out the middle but I did't like that and ended up changing it up.


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

4 comments

  1. Look at all of those critters! SO cute! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so creative!! way to go with all the masking and fussy cutting :) Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD!! this is incredible!! i LOOOOOOOVE this!! all of the masking, and the coloring, and the fussy cutting!! wow!! you rock!! this is so lovely! and all of those critters look so at home together, too!! brilliant!! thanks for playing along at the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete