Pages

HOUSE MOUSE HALLOWEEN CARD

Thursday, October 9, 2014

I started this card for the OnlineCardClass: Copics for card makers but we have been travelling (again) so I just now finished it . I think this is just the cutest stamp to use and I need to color more of my House Mouse stamps.  Not sure I would use this paper again for copic coloring.


onlinecardclasses.com, Copic sketch markers, Stampendous
I embossed the whole card so that the spiderweb looking pattern is all over the back side of the card too!




TIM HOLTZ STAMP- CRACKS
STAMPENDOUS- HOUSE MOUSE  MONICA & MUDPIE
COPICS
RECOLLECTIONS TEXTURED CARDS AND ENVELOPES
WOW! COPPER PEAR
WOW! CLEAR GLOSS SUPERFINE
MME 6X6 PAPER PAD FRIGHTFUL
WINK OF STELLA CLEAR (USED ON ORANGE PAPER)
BLUE SHIMMER PAPER (STASH)

Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment