Pages

HOLIDAY CARDS 2014 - Snowman

Wednesday, December 10, 2014


 After I colored and cut out the image  I cut a piece of Bazzill gumball Carde Shoppe paper and used a bit of distress ink just at the top.  I then mixed up some embossing paste and mixed in some extra fine glitter.  When that was dry I sprayed the whole card with Shimmer spritz sparkle which gives a subtle sparkle (I used it on the felt).  I die cut the tree from scrap paper that I had run through a corrugator and used the Marvy Snow Marker for the snow.  I then attached the felt using Aleene's tacky glue and tucked in the tree.  The snowman was attached with 3m Mounting tape on the top of the image and Aleene's on the bottom.  This was the most difficult card for me to photograph.







Christmas card, snowman, SP Stamps








Can you see the shimmer?


SP STAMPS SNOWMAN & SNOWDOG (old)
IMPRESSION OBSESSION WINTER TREES DIE
COPIC SKETCH MARKERS
WINK OF STELLA CLEAR
SHIMMER SPRITZ SPARKLE
SIMON SAYS SNOW FALLING STENCIL
ALEENE'S GLITTER SNOW MIXED WITH MARTHA STEWART EXTRA FINE GLITTER
SIMON SAYS SLOPES AND HILLS DIE
PTI FELT
3M MOUNTING TAPE
MARVY SNOW MARKER


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment