Pages

KURETAKE CLEAN COLOR REAL BRUSH STORAGE SOLUTION

Friday, June 26, 2015

I love these brush watercolors except for the fact that the ID numbers are sooo small and located at the bottom(why?) of the pen.  So here is my solution for saving my eyes. PTouch the number and stick it on the cap! Simple and easy.  I did also put the colors on top but when I put a few drops of glossy accents on, the colors changed somewhat so not a reliable color reference for me.  I did print up Jennifer McGuire's blank color chart and that was really useful.  For storage, I had a 72 Copic Wallet that I wasn't using for my copics and it works perfectly for the brushes, the stay upright, are easy to see and are totally portable.


kuretake clean color real brush, storage, copic wallet



Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment